The Accesskeys used by this site are designated as follows：
※ When the project web page can not be executed when a mouse click, you can use the following keyboard browsing information.
- Upper block, containing the links to the major sections and services of this site.
- Center block, providing the principal information of the page.
- Search box in every page for searching this site.
- ← → or ↑↓：
- press the left or right-Tab keys to move up and down the order.
- Ctrl + Home or End →：
- Labels can skip straight to the first or the last one.
- stay in the tag, you can use Tab key to jump to the content browser such information, when faced with the radio button to enable ← → or ↑ ↓ keys to move the project sequence.
- Tab + Shift：
- press Tab + Shift to jump back on a information; When SKIP to tag items you can continue to use the ← → or ↑ ↓ keys to move the tag sequence.